'Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.' -- Eugene V. Debs

Saturday, January 31, 2004


What he said ...


I like this comment by Eli over at Left I on the News in a post that references my David Kay post:


But why should we care what David Kay thinks? Why don't the media and other experts start quoting Scott Ritter, who was right before the invasion and was made into a pariah by the media as a result? Go to CNN.com, or the New York Times online, and type "Ritter" into the search engine and find the last time his name was even mentioned [if you go to the Washington Post, you will find Ritter's name mentioned recently - in a live online chat, by one of the readers. But not by the Post itself.]

I actually meant to say something like that in my Kay post but it must have slipped my mind.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?