'Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.' -- Eugene V. Debs

Thursday, February 12, 2004


The Empire Strikes Back?


So I'm sure everyone has seen the front page of Drudge's cesspool today... if not here's a non-cesspoolirific link that provides the relevant info. Atrios sees fat Karl's grubby little hands behind this, but I must admit ... I don't. At least, not yet ... it'll look like Rove to me when it's getting bigtime press coverage. Atrios says FOX and Boston radio are covering the story, so I don't know. The story isn't anywhere on FOX's website. Does anyone know if Clear Channel has picked it up?

The thing is this shit with Kerry fucking around is old news as Ezra tells us. Also the Drudge story has all kinds of holes in it and it's only ~250 words long. You know, if Clark said something like, "Kerry's campaign is going to implode! -- which is why I'm dropping out! Because I'm MAD. I'M LIKE A CRAZY PERSON. My actions are COMPLETELY random! I'm CRAZY WESLEY and I'M NOT WEARING PANTS." -- maybe that would make a little more narrative sense. Otherwise...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?