'Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.' -- Eugene V. Debs

Friday, January 28, 2005

Koufax Begging 

I have two posts up for best post. While I like the other one, I'm endorsing "War President" just because I think it has more of a chance...

("War President", by the way, is on the cover of the current issue of NY Arts Magazine, a fact that I discovered yesterday, seriously, by walking into my local book superstore and seeing it in a display of art magazines ... After picking up a copy, I retired to my local faux Irish pub to sit at the bar and have a pint of Boddington's, a bowl of clam chowder, and read the article about my little friend's New York debut. A waitress asked if the cover of the magazine was "that picture of Bush made from monkeys" to which I responded, "No.")

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?