'Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.' -- Eugene V. Debs

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My Obligatory Koufax Post 

Well, it looks like I got passed over for "Most Deserving of Wider Recognition" -- why I made the cut for "Best Overall" but not "Most Deserving" doesn't make a lot of sense to me, because, let's be honest, the latter is a little more realistic -- but, anyway, given this state of affairs, I'd like to endorse Left I on the News for "Most Deserving".

Maybe next year we bloggers and readers of the blogs that are left of liberal should have a pre-Koufax discussion and then vote as a bloc for someone in an attempt to have "Most Deserving" taken by a hard left voice?

(Also, if it ends up on the list, I'd like to say (cough) "War President" (cough) best post.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?