'Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.' -- Eugene V. Debs

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Two Years Down 

Today is the second anniversary of the first post of American Leftist.

I probably did a better job as a blogger in 2004 but 2005 wasn't all bad. I had the thing in The Nation. Richard went from being a commenter, to a guest poster, to a co-blogger, and I got to post a picture of a monkey.

In 2006 I'd like to get back to more frequent but shorter posts and would like to do some more political art pieces, but we'll see. Also, I'm open to adding a third co-blogger; in particular it would be nice to find someone who could write about identity politics and gender issues etc., which, at the moment, are woefully under-reported on this blog.

Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting, etc.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?