'Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.' -- Eugene V. Debs

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Blog Stuff... 

Several things ... Red Harvest is gone but the Continental Op has launched Reports from Poisonville; Tom Tomorrow's place now has comments turned on; Joe Broadhurst's INTL/News is back from hiatus -- it's a good aggregator of under-reported news stories; and I just altered American Leftist's template such that quoted text is slightly highlighted which I have been meaning to do for the past two years...

Also yesterday afternoon I exceeded the bandwidth limit (600 MB of daily downloads) of my file hosting account. This means probably that a couple hundred people downloaded the huge version of "War President" yesterday, the version I did for a gallery show in November 2004. Probably, some site with decent traffic is direct linking to the big image. Does anyone know which site is doing the direct linking? -- I would really prefer for people to either post indirect links or mirror the image. I made the Feldman show version publically available to facilitate its use by protesters and activists, but I think people are just downloading it for the hell of it, not realizing that the big image isn't good for anything except being printed out on a large-format printer at a print shop.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?