Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Good old Billmon...
1. The words of the decider, son of George, king in Washington:
2. To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.
3. A time to lie and a time to tell half truths, a time to stonewall and a time to cut losses,
4. A time to air 30-second attack ads and a time to reach out in a spirit of bipartisan cooperation,
5. A time to stand behind an incompetent cabinet secretary and a time to offer a sacrificial head to thine enemies in order to dominate the news cycle.
Politics of politics, sayeth the decider. All is politics. Amen.