'Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.' -- Eugene V. Debs

Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's My Birthday And I'll Post If I Want To 

Hey, it's my birthday and you know what that means ... It means if that it's the anniversary of the first post of the Bone's blog ... These are the things that the internets have taught me. (The internets have also taught me that the anniversary of the first post of this blog is the day after Chomsky's birthday, Pearl Harbor day.)

Speaking of Chomsky my birthday wish is that you all listen to this -- this is what I command. Then after that I command that ... I don't know maybe listen to Goodbye Girl by Squeeze.

Another thing I command is that you all leave a comment at A Tiny Revolution telling Jonathan Schwarz not to give up blogging...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?