'Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.' -- Eugene V. Debs

Monday, August 20, 2007

Looking for Podcast Recommendations 

Recently I discovered that Democracy Now airs on Comcast cable in the Pittsburgh area on the local access channel. Anyway, it's on at a super inconvenient time (8am) but I have the Tivo and have been recording it and watching when I get home from work. It's very strange sitting around in my living room watching Amy Goodman interview, say, Raed Jarrar -- I feel like I'm in some parallel universe in which television isn't evil.

Anyway, because of the Democracy Now in my living room thing, I've gotten interested in podcasts. Does anybody listen to them? Which ones are good? etc.? -- also as far as podcasts go I'm interested in hearing about anything that is good, not just political stuff.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?